Every woman has the right to life, dignity, bodily integrity, personal liberty, privacy, self-determination, the highest level of reproductive health, and the right to live free from violence and discrimination. In countries where abortion is criminalised or otherwise restricted by laws, economic, physical, and cultural barriers, women are systematically denied their basic human rights.
Full text of the Call for Action, here
- #Sept28: Let’s talk about abortion (rappler.com)
- Why We Must Eradicate Barriers to Abortion Access (opinionessoftheworld.com)
- Akosa: Stop stigmatizing women who have abortions (vibeghana.com)
- International Campaign for Women’s Right to Safe Abortion (ceezana10.wordpress.com)
- Flashmob: My Body My Future (ceezana10.wordpress.com)